Mar 24, 2009

Feeding Program in the Community | COPAR

After our Community Health Teaching and our Operation Blood Pressure, another activity we had while on our COPAR experience is the Feeding Program. As you can see, I'm already in some of the photos so I'm inspired to blog about this one! This is one of the most fun experience we had in our COPAR because we get to mingle with a lot of kids and not only that, we have made them happy by our Feeding Program. This was held in the Sitio Nazareth Day Care Center so a lot of kids were really there waiting for their classes to start.

We have taken a lot of pictures so I don't need to narrate everything that happened because a single photo is worth 1000 words. And I don't think I have that 1000 words so let the pictures narrate the story. ^_^

While preparing for our Backdrop
feeding program nursing students workingnursing students in COPAR feeding program

and TADA! Our Feeding Program by Cebu Normal University Backdrop!
Cebu Normal University Feeding program backdropFeeding Program by nursing students

Now that it's all set up, let the program begin!

Dancing some kiddie songs! This was fun!
COPAR feeding program nurses

Oh no! Vanity strikes again. Tsk3!
Feeding Nursing Students to Childrenvanity strikes again

Now that the program has ended, don't we get a Feeding Program too?? =D
nursing students eating

2 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM  

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm
planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Also visit my web site :: Max Thermo Burn And Beta Force Muscle

Anonymous June 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM  

Also, I was able to reach him in the baby bassinet quickly when he awoke making it less of a distraction to my husbands sleep as he unfortunately had to be
up by 4:30 am. Go for baby bassinets that have an easy setup feature to avoid going through the hassle of a difficult setup.
These are just some of the many decisions you will need to
make as a new parent.

My webpage :: loft bed with desk

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP