Mar 27, 2009

COPAR Community Assembly

Yep! That's me on our COPAR Community Assembly. I'm one of the speakers that time and I was interpreting and explaining the data we have gathered from our community survey. My topic was about the community's immunization status, their drug habits and the most common diseases found in the community.

While the talk is going on, some of my classmates are also busy taking blood pressure at the back for those who want to kno their blood pressure.

We also prepared snacks for the 50+ people who attended our Community Assembly and some raffles for those who can answer the questions we throw at them. Of course, the questions are related to the topics discussed, so they really have a reason to listen to our discussions!

The COPAR Community Assembly is the last and most tiring part of our COPAR Exposure so we took some pics with all the members and Clinical Instructors present.



I'm really going to miss this experience and especially my time with my classmates.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Jan! mingawon sad mi nimo....huhuhu :(

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

more information pls........

Anonymous November 12, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

is it really community assembly or community dialogue?

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP