Jan 31, 2009

Official Cebu Blogger Na Jud Ko Bai! | Cebu Bloggers Society

Cebu Bloggers Society Logo Banner
At long last, I was already able to meet the CBS or Cebu Bloggers Society! I submitted my membership form first or second week of January I think and because of the preparations they made for the Sinulog 2009, they were not able to process my membership to CBS.

Luckily, this week, the membership coordinator of CBS, Evanjohnn Mendoza texted me If I was available for meet-ups, being one of the requirement to be a CBS member. I have no classes on Saturdays so I decided to schedule it at 3 PM today because my other schedules were already taken(ehem.. feeling hectic). At 8AM-12PM, I had to go to the practice for the cotillion for my friend's debut, and at 7PM, I had another business meeting with another guy. So the best time for me was at 3PM.

The funny thing was that, while I was already riding a jeepney on my way to Ayala Mall, I noticed some guy ON the jeepney bringing a laptop. At that moment, I jokingly thought that "What if he's the one who's going to meet with me??". And at my second glance at him, I noticed his shirt. I was only able to read the letters "GGER" and that time, I was like, "OMG! I have to read the entire text on his shirt!" My heart was poundind at that time while I was patiently waiting for him to "move" so I can read the entire text. And when he slightly moved, I was able to read it, "Blogger ko Bai!" and below it read "Cebu Bloggers Society". What I did?? I turned away from him and laughed at myself! I continued laughing until the jeepney arrived at Ayala Mall. But to make sure that he's really the one, I just followed him and see where it leads me. Our meeting place was at Bo's Coffee in Ayala and while I was following him, I noticed that he is on the right way to our venue. He was also in a hurry so I thought, "Oh, maybe he really is the one because he's hurrying up for the scheduled meeting!" So to cut the story short, I decided to talk to him even before we reached our venue and found out that he really is the one who texted me to meet up with him. None other than Evanjohnn Mendoza himself. He was nice and I was glad to finally meet him.

And lucky me, the CBS also had a meeting at 3PM so it was really an opportunity for me to meet other Cebuano Bloggers not just the membership coordinator. When we arrived at Bo's Coffee, another blogger, Sinjin, who I happen to know at Multiply.com was already waiting outside. We were the first three to arrive and we were able to talk a lot to each other. Then one by one, other Cebuano Bloggers came and I was excited to talk to them. They were all good and experienced bloggers. This is the list of those who came:

  1. Evanjohnn Mendoza of http://focalglass.blogspot.com/
  2. Sinjin of http://www.sinjin.ph/
  3. X of http://www.obnoxiousqueer.com/
  4. Jorich of http://beyond-the-norms.org/
  5. Clarence of http://www.dahonglaya.com/
  6. Beejing of http://www.ibeejing.com/
  7. Kevin of http://marroxas2010.blogspot.com/
  8. McBilly of http://www.mcbilly.com/
  9. Ken of http://itsjesryl.blogspot.com/
  10. Karen of http://calendarnotes.blogspot.com/
And there was another girl who arrived when we were about to leave. I never got her name and blog. All I knew was that she was from Cebu Doctors University. So if ever a CBS member happen to read this post, please tell me who she is is. hehehe! ^_^ And before I end this post, I want to say thank you again to CBS and to all the members present on that meeting for welcoming me to the Cebu Bloggers Society.

UPDATE:
Now I know that the girl who arrived when we were about to leave was Karen of http://calendarnotes.blogspot.com/ hehehe! Hope to know her talk to her soon! ^_^

39 comments:

kenj January 31, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

nice meeting you too jan...hihi...it was a good thing you remembered everyone..hahaha..do u mind if i just copy the links uv made..hehe...

keep blogging!

Photoblogger January 31, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

hahaha. Its nice to know na you were able to spell my name right. Most of the people, if not all, say Van John.. which is incorrect.

Anyway, girl:
Karen Veloso
19 yrs. old
CDU, BSN3B
http://calendarnotes.blogspot.com
current membership status: pending

Jan Hilado January 31, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

@ken
hahahah! sure u can copy the links.. i don't mind.. ^_^

of course i remembered everyone.. I got all their digits eh.. hehehe!

good luck with your PRO blogging career! ^_^

Jan Hilado January 31, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

@Johnn
hahaha! of course! I saw it on your self-made Blogger ID eh! the one you showed us on your laptop.. hehehe!

waw.. thanks! ahh.. so she's also a new memeber? okay2! ^_^ I'll place her name on this post.. hehehe! thanks johnn! ^_^

Kevin Ray N. Chua February 1, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

nice meeting jan! finally, you're with CBS... hope to see you more often in meetings and help us making this group of bloggers better.

:)

Jan Hilado February 1, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

@Kevin Ray
weee! thanks kev! hehehe! you know how desperate I am to join CBS.. hahaha! See you soon! On the CBS anniversary maybe! hehehe! ^_^

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

nyokz! hehe.. nice meeting you bai! payter! member njud ka! hehe...

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Yahoo! Welcome to CBS!
We'll be expecting you in the next meet ups that we'll have!

Jan Hilado February 1, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

@webslave mc'coolot

hahaha! lageh2.. ^_^ congratz d.ay bai! Char kayu kag SEO! hehehe!

Jan Hilado February 1, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

@Obnoxious Queer

sure sure X! hehehe! sa anniversary lageh sa CBS.. ^_^ labon wa koy date. huhuhu.. hehehehe!

ruben rallos February 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

welcome to CBS!

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

welkam! and see you next meet-ups :)

Jan Hilado February 2, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

@timoy

thanks bai! cool lage kag artworks! hehe! ^_^

Jan Hilado February 2, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

@clarence

sure thing bai.. kitakitz na pud! ^_^

Unknown February 2, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Congrats!!! ^_^

Jan Hilado February 2, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

@Kai
thanks kai! heheh! gi process na daw.. yaw kabalaka.. hehehe! ^_^

Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

nice meeting u! :) hek hek hek...

Unknown February 4, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

hehe..ok ra uiee..kaw gyud...:)

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Welcome to CBS. Hope to see you on the next meetups. Cheers!

Jan Hilado February 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

@Beejing
kita kits sa Anniversary! hehehe!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 4:44 AM  

Hi! I met you at plurk! Nice Blog! Congrats, I really don't know how to make such navigations... hehe, hope I can plurk with you more! Domo Arigatou!

Unknown June 7, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

I tried submitting the .doc but my yahoo mail responded failure. How can I be part of Cebu Bloggers?

Joseph
http://yuppietalks.blogspot.com/

essay writing August 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

congrats

Business Plan Service February 16, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Hi,
Welcome to CBS.

Business Plan Service

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

thanks bai! cool lage kag artworks!

Essay Writing

affordable writing August 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

very interesting and knowledgeable information, thanks for sharing it.....:)

College Degree Online October 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Congratz, libre naman jan!

iPhone 4 Jailbreak December 5, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Congrats bro!

rain December 18, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Don’t conceal from me your envy of those superstars carrying luxurious designer handbags. You may admire the famous fashion houses for the fantastic designs, but meanwhile hate them for the sky-high prices. And let’s take away the latter hatred and buy some replica handbags!

Thesis Proposals January 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM  

Great information thanks for sharing this with us.In fact in all posts of this blog their is something to learn . your work is very good and i appreciate your work and hopping for some more informative posts . Again thanks

DGD150P March 2, 2011 at 3:48 AM  

The list of blogger that you mention in post i saw it is great and those are also very interested and informative too.

Term Papers November 2, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Its quiet great and informative though. I enjoyed reading the text. Great job done.
Term Papers

Susan Bell November 17, 2011 at 1:38 AM  

I have been following your blog for months now and I have learnt a lot from you. People like you, are rare to find. This is why; I have bookmarked your blog. Thank you

Research Papers November 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

Thank you for the personal observations, nice and attractive post.

College term papers

Racho Alberto Jr L. June 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM  

Congratulations to you bro.

Team Mak June 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

Good job bro for being an official blogger, keep posting.

Ohio June 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

Good Job bro..keep up the good work.

Anonymous December 11, 2012 at 4:04 AM  

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people

could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use.Thesis Dissertation writing services

Unknown April 4, 2016 at 2:20 AM  

You can always use our research paper writer services when you feel quite uncomfortable with composing your research articles and afterwards publishing them here!

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP