Nov 7, 2008

I am still 79% pure! How about you?




You Are 79% Pure



You're pretty pure, and you have no plans on changing that.

You do have a devilish side though... and it will probably get the better of you.

The 100 Question Purity Test

And again! I miss blogging! T_T I guess time is getting more limited now that I'm in second semester of 2nd year of Nursing now.. T_T But still,, i'll try to keep updating this blog.

So,, this is the 100 Question Purity Test I got from my dear friend Gem. I was glad to know that I'm still 79% pure! How about you?? Why don't you try answering the Purity Test now and leave me a comment about it!

2 comments:

Gem November 7, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

Konti lang ang nilayo natin sa purity. Hehehe.

Thanks a lot!

Jan Hilado November 7, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

whehehe! atleast mataas pa rin ako! whehe!

waaa! tagal ko nang hindi naka.update sa blog ko! T_T huhuh.. buti ka pa ate gem! hehe!

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP