Mar 31, 2009

Celebration After Our COPAR Exposure

There's always a rainbow after the rain.
But where's the rainbow in this picture??


At long last! Our 6-week COPAR Community Exposure has finally come to an end! And after every long stressful week, we all need a break. So all of us decided to go to the Buhisan Dam where you still have to ask for permission from the DENR because the place is protected.

This is what it looks like after entering the large gate of Buhisan Dam.

Nice view isn't it??

So this is the Buhisan Dam.

Umm.. okay.. Vanity Strikes again

Where is she, where is she, where is this beautiful girl
EMOTIONAL??

We really had a great time in the Buhisan Dam. I'm also gonna miss that very peaceful place. There's really more to it than what the pictures show but I just can't put it to words right now. Haay. Maybe I'm just too emotional becuase this will really be my last experience as a nursing student. This is really an experience worth remembering. Thanks to my classmates, my friends. ^_^
By the way, this was taken on the jeepney on our way home. The jeepney was full so we had no choice but to cling at the back. tsk3!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year
and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My web site : Instalación geotermia en Toledo

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP