Dec 11, 2008

Blog Updates

I just realized that posting images using this current template is so annoying. It would not go the center of the post. So I decided to change this template. These would be some major changes:

  1. I would make this blog more both reader-friendly and ad-friendly.
  2. A blog header image is nice so I decided to edit a header image.
  3. I'll make sure the image that I'm going to post stays in the center.
  4. Widgets will be organized
  5. MORE columns for links and widgets!
I'm going to start updating this exact moment so just wait and see. ^_^

UPDATE:
There! It's finally done! Your comments and suggestions of this new template is very much welcome.

2 comments:

Ccel December 11, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Ganda nang template mo. I like it. Nursing course ko before pero di ako naka tapos. kaya ito nasa amerika nga pero nang hihinayang na di ko natapos nursing course ko dyan.

hahayZ!! pero life goes on. :-)

Jan Hilado December 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

waw thanks! hehe! sayang noh? pero cge lang. marami pa naman opportunities. ^_^

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP