Nov 15, 2008

ONCOLOGY NURSING NOTES

Cancer- abnormal cell growth in the body
 rapidly dividing cell
 60% with pain
 Cause: UNKNOWN

Common cellular terms used in alterations
• Hyperplasia- increase in the # of cell
• Hypertrophy- increase in the size of the cell
o Frequently used inflammation
o DILANTIN (Phenytoin) – gingival hyperplasia
o Nursing Responsibility: oral care, soft bristled tooth-brush
• Atrophy- decrease in size of cell
• Metaplasia- conversion of one type of cell into another type
o Normal lung is line with epithelial cell  smoke change into epithelial cell
• Dysplasia- disorganized cell – change of size, shape and function
• Anaplasia- complete undifferentiation of the cell
o Differentiation- ability of the daughter cell to copy the characteristics of the parent cell
o MOST MALIGNANT
• Neoplasm- mutant change in the cell

Categories of Malignant Neoplasm
1. Carcinoma – epithelial cell  all linings of organs, SKIN ca Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma
2. Sarcoma- connective tissue – bone, joints, cartilage, muscle, fats, skin, blood vessels
3. Lymphoma- Lymphatic tissue  Hodgkin’s Disease
4. Leukemia/Myeloma- blood-forming organs  bone-marrow
5. Adenocarcinoma – glandular tissue- mucous glands

Pathogenesis
1. Cellular Transformation and Derangement Theory – environmental & exposure to carcinogen
2. Failure of immune Response Theory- physiologic

AGE- single most important risk factor for Ca

Carcinogenesis
1. Infiltration Stage- 1st time that normal cell is exposed to carcinogen
 Genetic change- still reversible
2. Promotion – subsequent exposure to carcinogen
 Dysplacia – anaplastic cell
3. Progression stage- irreversible change in the cell metastasize

Metastases- spread of Ca cells to other organs
 Area with increase vascularity or increase in blood supply
 Nearest organ
Primary site- where the Ca develops originally

READ AND DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE FILE! CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

Rose Ann November 18, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

how wonderful na idol mo si bro. bo. i was inspired by him spiritually and financially. have you read his books 8 secrets of truly rich? i've attended his seminars about financial literacy. it's so informative. im sure alm mo na ng compound money of interest. have you hear the i.m.g. there in cebu?

anneke sergio June 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM  

HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

anneke sergio July 2, 2019 at 6:17 AM  

Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
BREAST ENLARGEMENT...PENIS ENLARGEMENT, H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS HERPES. SYPHILIS. HEPATITIS A B and C.

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP