Sep 14, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG


Thank you Call Center Gal for giving me this award! I really appreciate it ;) And as a sign of gratitude, I will post this tag today.

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Below are the 7 blogs I’m passing this award to:

1. The Lady Programmer
2. Richard the Adventurer
3. Classic Machines
4. Read My Mind
5. Call Center Gal
6. Orange Inks
7. Sonnie's Porch

These are my favorite sites! Sites whom I trust. A must to all bloggers!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Gem September 14, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Haha! It is my third time in a week to receive the same award! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous September 14, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

I'm speechless (this rarely happens, he he). Thank you very much.

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

This is great! Thanks for the recognition.

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Excellent site that I can recommend for your nle, nclex, and cfgns review is NurseReview.Org Online Nursing Review. They have alot of excellent materials. Jam pack with information.

Hope that helps.

Jan Hilado September 28, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

waw thanks! I'll surely visit that site! ^_^

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP